Be a snappy-dresser with a designer blue sharara dress with georgette fabric. Therefore, it has an appealing Copper and white colour Leaf Sequence Work with stone bead and multi-cut piped work. However, the silver piping on the dupatta and on sharara makes this dress more stunning. Moreover, this designer outfit will change your personality. However this attire?will get you compliments. Therefore, this designer blue sharara dress is eye catchy and impressive. However, what are you waiting for? Grab this unique, sober outfit for your next outings. The pattern and design is astonishing and impressive.
Key Features Of Designer Blue Georgette Fabric Sharara Dress With Leaf Sequence Work Are:-
- Wash Care:- Easy wash/ Hand wash/ gentle wash with a mild detergent in cold water. Always wash inside-out for preserving colours. Line dry in shade. Do not bleach. Iron on the reverse side with moderate temperature.
- Top Material:- Georgette Fabric
- Bottom Material:- Georgette Fabric
- Dupatta:- Georgette Fabric
- Stitch Type:- Stitched
- Print/Work Details:- Leaf Sequence Work
- Colour:- Top - Blue, Bottom - Blue, Dupatta - Blue
- Sleeve size:- Sleeveless (3 Inch Unstitched Sleeves Attached With Kurta)
- Occasion:- Designer Wear, Festive Wear, Party Wear, Wedding Wear
- Size Details:- Free Size (M to XXL)
- Package Content:- 1 Kurta, 1 Sharara & 1 Dupatta
About Aradhna Fashions Pvt Ltd(AFPL):- Aradhna Fashions Pvt Ltd established in 1977 has two physical stores in Amravati, Maharashtra. We are known for our quality, service, and trust. We Make Products That Are Tailored to Last, Inspired by Natural Design and Materials. Fashion belongs to everyone, we reflect what it means to you.
? Aradhna Guarantee: - The products sold on the site are 100 % original and only sourced directly from our warehouses. Authenticity is one of the key guiding principles of Aradhna and it lies at the base of everything we do. We will never compromise on the quality we deliver to our customers.
? Extra Features:-
Pay on delivery and easy returns available "