Striking a perfect balance between prettiness and ease, this hypnotic cream colour kaftan kurti is undoubtedly eye-catching. Moreover this long kaftan style kurti comes in chiffon fabric. This fabric is comfortable to wear as well as suits in any season. Furthermore this kaftan kurti design with kimono sleeves is perfect to allure your look. Above all this fancy kaftan kurti features lovely floral cutwork design on its waistband that gives it a mesmeric look wherever you wear it. Also, Therefore this kaftan kurti is a must try as it is new in fashion and is suitable for all body types.
Moreover it is best for a casual day out or a picnic. So additionally you can wear kaftan pattern gives you more of comfortless and minimalistic accessorization to get the chic look. Wear this kurti with ankle length pants and you are ready to go with your girl gang.
Key features of kaftan kurti :-
- Wash care:- Easy Wash/Hand Wash with a mild detergent in cold water. Always wash inside-out for preserving colours. Line dry in shade. Do not bleach. Iron on the reverse side with moderate temperature.
- Pattern/Fit:- Kaftan pattern
- Neck:- Square neckline
- Sleeve type: kimono sleeves
- Print/Work details:-Floral cut work
- Color:- Cream colour
- Occasion:- Casual wear, Designer wear, Formal wear, Party wear
- Package Content:- 1 kaftan Kurti design
- About Aradhna Fashions Pvt Ltd(AFPL):- Aradhna Fashions Pvt Ltd established in 1977 has two physical stores in Amravati, Maharashtra. We are known for our quality, service, and trust. We Make Products That Are Tailored to Last, Inspired by Natural Design and Materials. Fashion belongs to everyone, we reflect what it means to you.
- Aradhna Guarantee: - The products sold on the site are 100 % original and only sourced directly from our warehouses. Authenticity is one of the key guiding principles of Aradhna and it lies at the base of everything we do. We will never compromise on the quality we deliver to our customers.
- Extra Features:- Pay on delivery and easy returns available kaftan kurti"